Lee Wilson, Disability Access, DDA, Egress, Risk & Compliance Consultant, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, phone (03) 9028 5500 or mobile 0438 580 729
Lee is a building specialist with an extensive background in access / egress for people with disabilities, general building compliance and project management.
He also has manages www.AccessPeerReviews.com.au, a website which discusses peer reviews of accessibility reports, professional opinions, Alternative Solutions or expert judgements pertaining to access provisions of the Building Code.
Lee is the only Disability Access / Disability Egress Consultant in Australia who:
- is an Accredited Member of the Association of Consultants in Access Australia
- is qualified in building surveying
- holds post graduate fire engineering qualifications in performance based building and fire codes, allowing him to develop ‘alternative solutions’
- has qualifications in risk management
- has completed a Master degree in project management
- is a qualified Chartered Building Engineer (and 1 of only 48 internationally specialising in access)
- has published work on evacuation needs of people with disability
He is experienced in Federal and Local Government, as well in private consultancies specialising in risk management, building compliance and access for people with a disabilities.
Lee is an advocate for dignified and equitable access for all into and throughout commercial buildings, whether they are workplaces, sports venues, public transport infrastructure, educational or accommodation.