Lee Wilson is very fortunate to have been recognised by previous employers, Victoria University (VU) and the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM), including:
- VU Outstanding Achievement Award for Master of Project Management – Project Planning & Control 2013 (Sponsored by Savills Project Management) (2nd prize)
- VU Outstanding Achievement Award for Master of Project Management – Project Management & People 2011 (Sponsored by Hollow Core Concrete)
- VU Outstanding Final Year Student Achievement Award for Bachelor of Technology Building Surveying 2011
- AIPM Academic Award for Excellence in Project Management Studies 2010
- City of Whitehorse Reward and Recognition Program Award 2010
- City of Melbourne Certificate of Appreciation 2008, Building Emergency Control Organisation Program
Lee has also recently completed research on emergency evacuation provisions for people with disabilities, and other building occupants who may acquire emergent limitations or disabilities during an emergency. Please have look at his research page to learn more.