The Evacuation Guidebook
Over the past four years I’ve been researching the area of evacuation considerations for people with disability.
Following the initial review I released a Guidebook titled “Evacuation of People with Disability & Emergent Limitations: Considerations for Safer Buildings & Efficient Evacuations”.
Since the 1st edition release in July 2014 the Guide has been downloaded as a PDF document and shared in countless workplaces around the world.
The Guide has also been featured in the International Fire Protection Magazine, both in the May 2015 printed magazine and on-line. The online article continues to link to the download page.
This Guide was recently updated and re-released on 23 July 2016. The 2nd edition of the Guide contains 189 pages in total, including useful information and considerations for all building occupants, including people with disability, the elderly, the young and any other person who might find it a little difficult to leave a building in an emergency.
5 Year Sponsorship Opportunities
The guidebook will be updated from time to time and I continue to offer sponsorship opportunities for companies willing to partner with me by advertising in the guidebook and helping me to keep the book FREE! In return, I can offer great exposure for your company or services with the guidebook released under a creative commons licence allowing free distribution of the PDF file.
Note – this a 5 YEAR COMMITMENT from me!
For those parties that are interested:
- You have the opportunity to advertise your company on a national and international platform for a minimum of 5 years.
- You will provide some important funding to continue my campaigns and programs to spread awareness of disability egress wayfinding strategies and fund the hosting of my websites.
- You will already be active in the area of evacuation, emergency management, building surveying, fire engineering, exit signage, evacuation devices etc. and have products or services that complement the subject matter.
In return for your sponsorship:
- The Guidebook will remain a FREE download for a minimum of 5 years.
- Your actual advertisement will appear in your selected location of the document.
- I’ll leave your advertisement and listing in the Guide for at least 5 years, so your details will remain in the Guide for a minimum of 5 years. That presents as a good investment.
- I’ll also add you to a list of Evacuation Guide Sponsors under the main menu on the Accessible Exit Sign Project website where the Guide is available. I’ll include a company name, company website and a small 250px x 200px image of your choosing to this page. This webpage is already live and waiting for your details. Your details will remain there for at least 5 years.
The following sponsor packs are available, and they come on a first come, first served basis:
- Quarter page advertisements under your chosen Guide Section $500
- Half page advertisements under your chosen Guide Section $800
- Rear cover $1,200 full page
- Inside rear cover $900 full page
- Inside rear cover $500 half page (top or bottom)
- Centre page (left) $1,000 full page
- Centre page (right) $1,200 full page
- Centre page (top left) $500 half page
- Centre page (bottom left) $500 half page
- Centre page (top right) $600 half page
- Centre page (bottom right) $600 half page
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that I hold discretion to what is considered acceptable content and may not accept any company name, service, or artwork that does not align to the Guidebook subject matter.
- All advertisements will have the word Advertisement placed above.
- Full page are based on A4 page sizes, being 2480 pixels wide x 3508 pixels high .
- Half page ads are based on a landscape A5 image, being 2480 pixels wide x 1754 pixels high.
- Quarter page ads are based on a portrait A6 image, being 1240 pixels wide x 1754 pixels high.
- Half page and quarter page size advertisements to be supplied in high resolution .JPG or .PNG file formats.
- Half page and quarter page size advertisements will be located in the best possible position within the text to optimize your advertisement.
- Full page size advertisements can also be supplied in .PDF file formats, without any bleed or border and set for online web-based viewing and downloading, therefore, fee free to include hyperlinks.
- Companies may choose to select multiple options to achieve maximum exposure.
- A tax invoice will be supplied to all advertisers.
- Currency listed above is Australian Dollar AUD
- Payment can be made via PayPal or EFT.
- Please contact Lee for details at – https://leewilson.com.au/contact/
Thank you, Lee Wilson